Products in this categorie 13 von 38 in this categorie
Level Super Pipe GTX®
Level Super Pipe Gore-Tex® Snowboard gloves
- Biomex wrist protection (Plus+Pad)
- Waterproof, windproof, ventilatie
- Removable under glove
- Palm goat leather
- Storm band
- Extra strong fingertips
- Google cleaner
- Nose cleaner
- Fine Cuff
Strong Snowboard gloves to protect hands and wrists even during the most risky moments. Gore-Tex® provides constantly waterproof, windproof and very breathable snowboard gloves! In this Super Pipe Gore-Tex® glove from Level prevents Biomex Plus + Pad for wrist fractures. Super Pipe gloves are durable for years of enjoyment.
Pass Form: Relaxed
Technology: Biomex Wrist Protection (Plus + Pad)
Isulation: WarmMax Fleece
Thermo Plus 3000 Product
Cerified to -15
Gloves rarely get damaged while skiing and snowboarding. Instead, the edges of skis snowboards and boots the buckles are normally the cause of damage to your gloves. Be careful when handling your skis your snowboard and boots!
Tips for a long life.
Level gloves are made to last. With some love and care they will last even longer. Good for you, good for the environment.
1) Grease the leather regularly and it will resist moisture, wear and tear better. Moisten the leather a little first.
Use a polishing cloth and rub in the grease until the leather is saturated. Do this in the evening and the grease is absorbed
during the night. We primarily recommend leather balming sport gloves in goatskin and cowhide.
2) If you have gloves with breathable materials like GORE-TEX©, you should avoid silicone impregnation. It clogs the pores and
reduces the materials breathability.
3) With the carabiner clasp that comes with some models, you can easily attach the gloves to a backpack. In that way, you dont
risk losing them, and they can dry without losing shape.
4) Dyed leather may stain clothing when wet, so dont place a wet glove on other garments.
5) Gloves rarely get damaged while skiing snowboading. Instead, the edges of skis and boot buckles are normally the cause of damage to your gloves. Be careful when handling your skis or boots!
Hand partly leather
Handwash 30 degrees
Wash dark colors separately.
No dryer drying.
More Products in this Categorie:
Customer viewed this item have also viewed: